Power IQ Data Center Energy Management System is GA
Posted on August 10, 2009 by James Cerwinski
Power IQ Data Center Energy Management System Release 1.4 is GA.
Power IQ 1.4 contains the following improvements over 1.3.1:
- Multi-Vendor power control
- Remote power control of outlets, IT devices, groups of IT devices and racks
- Scheduled power control operations
- Configurable on/off sequence and delay of IT devices within a device group
- Operation Confirmation & Reason
- Audit Log
- Single pane of glass management of APC, Avocent, Cyber Switching, Geist, HP, ServerTech, MRV and Raritan Ethernet enabled rack PDUs and in-line meters for power control and analytics reporting.
- Easy and comprehensive user device grouping and permission management
- Temperature charts support both Celsius and Fahrenheit
- PX environmental sensors can now be charted in the analytics section
- Calculate and chart active power, energy and cost for in-line meters and rack PDUs that only provide Amps
Download Free Energy Management System - License Limited to 5 Devices