- MontanaPBS Shifts to Agile Broadcasting With Help from Raritan KVM Solutions
- PBS Television Station Improves Content Delivery
When the award-winning Public Broadcasting Service affiliate in Bozeman, Montana, moved to a new software-defined broadcast system, it turned to Raritan for tools for easier access to the new system and for managing the station’s IT infrastructure. “Uniform and reliable access to systems and ease of use” make the KX III switch and User Station a winning combination. Broadcast operations, Engineering, and IT personnel now have anytime-anywhere access to the station’s systems — from content production to broadcast distribution.
- Global Accounting Firm Adds Intelligent Tools To Manage New High-Density Colocation Site
- With business growing — and the completion recently of several company acquisitions — the firm made the decision to expand its data center operations to a Tier III colocation (colo) facility.
The data center team took the opportunity to exam its cabinet configurations and power distribution strategy, and to introduce new efficiency tools to both data centers.
- How One of Australia’s Leading Telecom Providers Keeps Tab on Data Centre Energy Usage and Power Capacity
- Thousands of businesses and organizations rely on the data centre services of Commander, one of Australia's leading telecom providers. To search for a better way to measure and track how energy is being used in the data centre, Commander adopted Raritan's Branch Circuit Monitors and DCIM monitoring software Power IQ. The Raritan solution allows Commander options to provide customers with real-time energy usage, and help with energy conservations efforts in the future.
- Raritan's DCIM Energy and Environmental Monitoring Is Just the Start for F5's Product Development Lab
- F5 Network's main product development lab houses the work of 25 separate technology teams and provides access to more than 300 developers and testers, who constantly test and deploy new software services while shuffling equipment in and out of the lab. But when the lab began running out of power and cooling capacity, it decided Raritan's DCIM energy monitoring software, Power IQ, and environmental sensors were best suited to address the challenges they were facing. This deployment of Raritan's software and environmental sensors has produced a marked reduction in energy consumption and an increase in total capacity.
- Yahoo! Japan Improves Service Infrastructure Performance with Raritan Intelligent PDUs
- Yahoo! JAPAN introduced the Raritan’s PX intelligent rack power distribution units (iPDUs) to its data centers to monitor real-time power consumption, and so decisions could quickly be made on where new servers and racks should be added to support scaling. Real-time energy monitoring also helps the company keep an eye on the health of its data centers.
- Greater Media Fine-Tunes Its Radio Broadcast Operations
- Greater Media is the parent company of 23 AM and FM radio stations that broadcast over Boston, Charlotte, Detroit, Philadelphia and New Jersey airways. The company was looking for new ways to allow radio talent to record from different locations, seeking better ways to support high-availability service objectives and had concerns that internal equipment noise was disrupting broadcast audio quality. After experiencing dissatisfaction with products from other vendors, Greater Media reached out to Raritan and utilized their KVM solutions to increase efficiency, uptime and improve the quality of their operations.
Page 1 of 3 pages 1 2 3 >