Lab Server Management
January 3, 2009
Learn what our Remote Server Management Solution for Labs can do for you.
When it comes to managing development and test labs, efficiency is essential - especially when multiple users have conflicting needs when it comes to their test and development environments, or when you have an environment with both analog and digital video. And, when destructive testing causes server failures, you need to get the server back up and running. Along with powering down equipment at night to save on energy costs, smart lab managers recognize the importance of secure remote access.
Download our Lab Application Brief to learn more
The Lab Server Remote Management Solution offers:
- Anytime, anywhere BIOS-level remote access and control
- Support for heterogeneous, multi-vendor PCs, servers, and networking equipment
- Virtual media (remote mounting of drives) for OS and software installation
- Remote power control and server reboot for hung servers
- Power cycling for reduced energy costs
- Centralized remote access and control of your lab equipment
- Simultaneous support for analog VGA, as well as digital DVI, HDMI, and DisplayPort in a single KVM-over-IP switch
Our cost-effective Solution includes:
- Dominion® KX II KVM-over-IP Switch: Secure, BIOS-level access for remote server management, troubleshooting and rebooting
- Dominion SX Serial Switch: Secure console server for local and remote out-of-band access and troubleshooting.
- Raritan PX® Rack Power Distribution Unit: Out-of-band access, local logging, ping/reboot, remote power control, kWh, outlet-level metering and environmental management
- CommandCenter® Secure Gateway: consolidates multiple access technologies to provide a secure, single point of remote access and control.
- Power IQ® Energy Management Software: Power, environment and energy management to reduce power consumption and maintain uptime
See our Solutions in Action:
Take a Test Drive Now