Posted on August 10, 2009 by James Cerwinski
Power IQ Data Center Energy Management System Release 1.4 is GA.
Power IQ 1.4 contains the following improvements over 1.3.1:
- Multi-Vendor power control
- Remote power control of outlets, IT devices, groups of IT devices and racks
- Scheduled power control operations
- Configurable on/off sequence and delay of IT devices within a device group
- Operation Confirmation & Reason
- Audit Log
- Single pane of glass management of APC, Avocent, Cyber Switching, Geist, HP, ServerTech, MRV and Raritan Ethernet enabled rack PDUs and in-line meters for power control and analytics reporting.
- Easy and comprehensive user device grouping and permission management
- Temperature charts support both Celsius and Fahrenheit
- PX environmental sensors can now be charted in the analytics section
- Calculate and chart active power, energy and cost for in-line meters and rack PDUs that only provide Amps
Download Free Energy Management System - License Limited to 5 Devices