KVM Press Kit
Raritan’s access and control solutions enable virtually any device that has a KVM or serial connection, or embedded technologies (such as Dell® DRAC, HP® iLO and IBM® RSA) to be managed remotely down to the BIOS level for total control. Work can be done on stand-alone, blade and virtual servers, and serial-controlled network devices -- from anywhere.
Centralized Server Management Solution - a vendor-agnostic solution that delivers secure access to and management of in-band and out-of-band IT infrastructure from a single interface.
Enterprise-class KVM-over-IP switches - offer BIOS-level access and control of thousands of multiplatform servers, serial-based devices, test equipment and audio visual equipment.
Analog KVM switches - secure, analog solutions that give direct access and control of servers, network devices, test equipment and audio visual equipment.
Customers with data centers, server rooms, branch offices, IT labs.
Two-tier distribution (resellers and distributors).
- Industry's first KVM switch.
- Industry's best HD remote video resolution (1920 x1080 pixels).
- First IP KVM Switch with 1080P HD Video Streaming Quality.
- Universal Virtual Media -- enables administrators to remotely install software, transfer files, backup data and perform diagnostics.
- First KVM-over-IP switch to support smart phones and tablets to manage remote servers.
- Innovations in secure access. Raritan has built LDAP, RADIUS and Active Directory® integration, FIPS 140-2–certified encryption and smart card/CAC support (an industry first) into many of its products.