Top 5 Reasons for Raritan Power Management
Posted on June 21, 2012 by Minder Singh
If you're not totally satisfied with your current power management solution, take this opportunity to learn more about Raritan's industry-leading solutions, security, service and support.
1. Raritan is committed to our market and our customers
- We’ve been in the industry since 1985
- We continue to evolve our product line to keep pace with the latest technologies
- We have an unwavering commitment to customer service, support, and power management.
2. Raritan offers industry-leading data center and remote security with:
- Strong encryption
- Strong passwords
- Permissions, LDAP/S and Active Directory®
3. Raritan’s energy management solutions offer superior performance, including:
- Remote power monitoring and metering of current (amps), voltage, power (kVA, kW) and energy consumption (kWh) down to the individual outlet level.
- Billing-grade accuracy capable of ISO/IEC +/- 1% kWh
- Energy management software that can map temperature and humidity sensor data onto a cooling chart with customizable thresholds
4. Raritan leads in innovation – we were the first to offer:
- Power metering at individual outlets on rack PDUs
- ISO/IEC +/- 1% billing-grade kWh metering
- Intelligent rack PDUs with the option of plug-and-play sensors
- Energy management software that works across virtually any rack PDU vendor’s products
- Intelligent rack PDUs with USB ports
5. Raritan offers a complete solution for your energy management needs in one place with:
- A full line of intelligent rack PDUs including outlet metered / outlet switched, outlet metered / unswitched, unit metered / outlet switched, unit metered / unswitched and inline meters
- One of the broadest lines of environmental sensors of any rack PDU manufacturer
- Energy management software that can manage virtually any rack PDU in the market; gather data and present the information aggregated by location, user, or type of equipment; and environmental data plotted on a chart showing whether the data is inside or outside the thresholds.
Test Drive Power IQ Test Drive PX iPDU