Marketing Manager - Critical Power
Already in a marketing position or are you in sales and want to get into marketing? Up for a great challenge in a new position in the Legrand Data Center Solutions European organisation? We have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are looking for a new team member in the marketing department. You are going to help us bringing the innovative solutions that various teams are developing for our customers (Legrand, Starline, Borri, Raritan, Minkels, ServerTech) to market.
In order to do so, you will work together with your colleagues from both front office and support functions (product managers of the various offers, SBU, communication team, Legrand Europe marketing team, etc).
MAIN TASK AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Define the marketing strategy and contribute to the annual marketing plan.
- Define & implement with the teams a strategy to position Legrand as a leading provider of critical power solutions to the
data center market in Europe (build data center customer trust, adequate tools & specific communication)
- Be the front office marketing interface for the portfolio for all Legrand Data Center Solutions stakeholders (sales teams, communication team, back office, etc).
- Propose and implement an action plan to develop sales across Legrand Data Center Solutions organisations (European and local).
- Pilot marketing and sales actions to promote the offer and gain market shares.
- Report product line gaps and work with SBU on solutions to close the gap.
- Ensure full product support for the data center market and work with other stakeholders.
- competitive landscape analysis
- Set up, monitor and analyse KPI of the position of Legrand Data Center Solutions (incl image and brand awareness).
- Experience with and Knowledge of UPS, Powerboards, Busbars manufacturers, system integrators or colocation companies.
- A minimum of 5 years sales or marketing experience in an international B-to-B environment with proven results.
- Willing to travel min 30% of the time.
- This position covers all of Europe, that’s why the location is flexible (somewhere in western Europe) but we require regular days at an office somewhere in Europe with colleagues from the Legrand Data Center Solutions organization and customers/partners.
- Autonomous English speaking.
- Being involved in a fast growing and developing global industry.
- A dynamic job, where you will be working with people from all kind of cultures.
- Being part of a professional team and a stable company.
- Company phone and laptop.
- Salary is based on knowledge and experience. This is a full-time position
- Flexible location in western Europe.
Find Out More And Apply Today