Dominion KX II and KSX II –
Digital KVM Smart Card/CAC Solutions
Dominion KX II and KSX II allow BIOS-level access to your KVM devices at the rack, over IP and via modem. Fully featured when deployed standalone, or integrated with Raritan's CommandCenter Secure Gateway management system, they both support rack-mounted servers, as well as IBM, HP and Dell blade servers. In addition, the Dominion KSX II allows you to access and control remote switches, router, network appliances, PBXs, firewalls, load balancers and power distribution units (PDUs). Both feature:
- Unparalleled Performance: Real-life remote video performance, Absolute Mouse Synchronization plus a common browser-based local and remote interface.
- Extreme reliability: Dual power and dual Gigabit Ethernet with automatic failover on all models.
- Compatibility: Interoperates with a variety of smart card readers, integrated keyboards and notebook PCs with smart card readers.
- Highest Security: No caching of smart card data. All data traffic, including keyboard, mouse, video and Virtual Media are encrypted.
- Easy Upgrading: Existing Dominion KX II switches will have smart card capability through a free firmware upgrade when using D2CIM-DVUSB CIMs.
Paragon II –
Analog KVM Smart Card/CAC Solution
Take a video tour
The Paragon II family of enterprise-class, Cat5 analog KVM switches is the most widely deployed KVM solution in federal data centers. With an integrated FIPS 201-approved smart card reader in its Enhanced User Station (P2-EUST/C), Paragon II offers you:
Industry Leadership: Raritan's Paragon II CAC Reader solution is the industry's first smart card-enabled KVM switch.
Compatibility: The all-in-one solution works with most government identification cards.
Confidence: Integrated card readers from SCM Microsystems which are GSA listed and FIPS-201-approved and are widely deployed in government installations all over the world.
Highest security: Requires re-authentication when changing targets. Reader does not store or cache card data.
DoD SIPRNet Support: Provides support for DoD-mandated SIPRNet token access to classified systems
Easy upgrading: Existing Paragon II users simply replace their existing user stations and CIMs to upgrade to Raritan's Smart Card/CAC-enabled solution.