We offer two models to support multiple data center and server room configurations:
• TMCAT1728, which enables two users to control up to 8 servers simultaneously
• TMCAT17216, which enables two users to control up to 16 servers simultaneously
Both provide you with the convenience of using standard UTP cabling to connect to servers directly, while an optional second user can access servers from outside the server room up to 650 feet (195m) away.
View the Technical Specifications for the TMCAT17 LCD KVM Switch
These LCD KVM switches also give you two ways to connect to servers. If the servers are all at the rack, you can use Raritan’s MCUTP cable, the most up-to-date cable available from Raritan’s mature Cat5 technology. For longer distance connections, you can use Cat5 cables and CIMs (computer interface modules) to connect to servers up to 150 feet (45m) away.
Our flexible LCD KVM switches feature:
• A grade A+ TFT display monitor with 1280 x 1024 resolution
• “Lights-out” server room access, with a second user up to 650 feet (195m) away from the switch, using TMCAT17 and a user station
• 104 keys with number pad multi-language support including US English, UK English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Chinese and Japanese
• Support for brand-new cabling options. The MCUTP cable offers server room flexible cabling lengths of 2, 6, 13 and 20 feet between the servers and TMCAT17
What's more, they’re multiplatform compliant, compatible with Windows®, Linux®, Mac® and Sun™ servers.