At Raritan, we live each day guided by our company values and vision. Our culture is an innovative and collaborative environment, in which you feel like you are part of the end result, all while having fun!
Honesty and Integrity
Business is a balancing act between competing interests. We place honesty and integrity above all other interests, even if it means losing business.
Superior Customer Focus
We exist to serve our customers. We strive to delight our customers through innovative products and superior service.
We are confident, highly talented, and committed people. We enjoy work and love learning. We flourish through continuous improvement on a personal as well as company level.
We respect each other, and hold each other to high standards of performance and behavior. We credit others for successes and accept personal responsibility for mistakes. We grow together as a team and place the long-term interests of the team ahead of short-term self-interest.
We work hard to create value for our customers and shareholders, mindful that we also create value for the Raritan team at the same time.
Our Technologies Inspire Intelligent Use of Resources.
WHAT IS IT LIKE TO WORK AT RARITAN?
Blah blah blah. I've heard all that before. So what's it really like working at Raritan?
- FUN! We work hard and we play hard. Our Fun Committee hosts many events on a monthly basis like: charity events, company picnics, scavenger hunts, ice cream socials, pancake breakfasts and more!
- There's open communication. There are quarterly employee webinars where the leadership team provides company updates - good or bad – and employees can openly ask questions and address concerns.
- We have a 'small company feel' with 'big company opportunities'. You aren't just a number here and your career is what you make of it. The leadership team knows you by name and you have the freedom to excel.
- You receive credit when credit is due. Individual contributions and hard work are acknowledged with "Spot" awards and at our quarterly meetings with "Silver Star Awards."
- The casual work environment! Wear your jeans to work any day of the week, play some Foosball and catch up with coworkers in the employee lounge. Or, join an impromptu customer win party!
- We encourage you to be innovative and creative with "iPop"; a program where employees are able to pursue a project of their choice for a percentage of their time every week.