The following are some the key capabilities in dcTrack 3.0 See the release notes for complete list and descriptions of enhancements:
- Webification - Transition to simpler, easier, more modern web based user
- Easy to enter data and extract valuable information
- New Asset Management Functionality
- Blade Server Support Enhancements
- Models Library now ready with ports
- My Company Library Concept
- Improved support for free standing and non-rackable items
- Web Services API – Read/Write CMDB
- Configurable Required Fields
- Change management: now submit Bulk Requests from the web
Please login to our customer portal (at the top right of this support page) to read the release notes and how to get started with your upgrade.
If you have any questions or trouble accessing the portal in the United States or Canada please send an email to email@example.com or contact Raritan at (800) 724-8090 - Option 5 (USA).
For all other countries, please see the appropriate contact information here:
Contact International Support
We suggest all dcTrack customers upgrade to this release. The upgrade is provided at no charge for customers covered under the software maintenance agreement.