Get centralized control of the IT devices in your remote offices and branch offices (ROBO).
The proliferation of branch and remote offices is a positive sign of company growth. But it can also be a tremendous challenge for IT infrastructure management:
- With limited or no dedicated IT staff, remote/branch offices often rely on headquarters-based IT administrators, or third party service providers, to fix networking and server problems
- Branch office networks can have an array of heterogeneous IT devices from multiple vendors
- Many branch offices, especially retail locations and banks, contain sensitive customer information and/or credit card data that can be vulnerable to intrusion
With hundreds, or potentially thousands, of IT assets spread out across the globe, a centralized infrastructure management solution with the proper safeguards to manage these devices is critical.
Raritan's ROBO solution allows your data center staff to manage all of your IT devices remotely.
Now you can remotely access, troubleshoot and maintain tens, hundreds, even thousands of heterogeneous devices through a single infrastructure management interface.Our solution empowers you to:
- Access and repair servers and networking equipment out-of-band from remote locations
- Respond quickly to problems, even if the WAN is down or the OS is not available
- Reboot equipment and monitor power conditions remotely
- Centralize multiple operations into a single management device
- Maintain and enhance the security of every IT device you manage
Flexible, cost-effective solutions for your data center and remote office/branch offices.
We offer a full range of devices to meet your needs, including infrastructure management appliances, KVM and serial switches and remote power control devices. So which combination is right for you? Contact us today to learn more about: