Cat5 Reach allows you to:
* Operate a PC from wherever you want to be.
* Keep your PC in a clean, secure environment.
* Protect the PC, applications and valuable data.
* Add a local user console, in addition to the remote user console.
* Control all servers connected to a KVM switch remotely.
View the technical specifications for Cat5 Reach
Cat5 Reach is easy to install and easy to use. Each Cat5 Reach KVM Extender model is packaged as a kit that includes a transmitter and receiver pair for use with your Enhanced Cat5 UTP cable. Just plug a keyboard, video and mouse into the receiver and operate. Automatic Video Tuning (AVT) adjusts video quality automatically, so no manual adjustments are needed.
Cat5 Reach is available in the following KVM Extender models:
USNED (for Sun), USBED (for USB):
Allows location of a user console (keyboard, monitor, mouse) up to 1,000 feet away from a PC, or CompuSwitch, MasterConsole II or other KVM switch.
UPCEDE (for MX4)
Allows cascading of MasterConsole MX4 units up to 1,000 feet away from another MX4.
USNEDU (For Sun), USBEDU (for USB)
Allows location of a PC, Sun or USB PC up to 1,000 feet away from any Raritan or other KVM switch.
AUPUSBC (for USB)
Allows connection of one (1) USB PC — with KVM ports for local access.