Change a Custom View for Devices
- Click the Devices tab.
- Choose Devices > Change View > Create Custom View. The Custom View screen appears.
- Click the Name drop-down arrow, and select a custom view from the list. Details of the items included and their order appear in the Custom View Details panel.
To change a custom view's name:
- In the Custom View panel, click Edit. The Edit Custom View window opens.
- Type a new name for the custom view in the Enter new name for custom view field, and then click OK. The new view name appears in the Name field in the Custom View screen.
To change the custom view's contents:
- In the Custom View Details section:
- In the Available list, select the item you want to include in the custom view, and then click Add to add the item to the list. Repeat this step to add as many items as you want.
- Arrange the items in the Selected list in the order you would like each grouping to display in the Nodes tab. Select an item and click the up and down arrow buttons to move the item into the desired sequence.
- If you must remove an item from the list, select it and click Remove.
- Click Save. A message confirms that the custom view has been added.
- To apply the new custom view, click Set Current.