Portal settings allow administrators to configure a logo and an access agreement to greet users when they access CC-SG.
To configure the portal settings:
- Choose Administration > Security.
- Open the Portal tab.
A small graphic file can be uploaded to CC-SG to act as a banner on the login page. The maximum size of the logo is 998 by 170 pixels.
To upload a logo:
- Click Browse in the Logo area of the Portal tab. An Open dialog appears.
- Select the graphic file you want to use as your logo in the dialog, and then click Open.
- Click Preview to preview the logo. The selected graphic file appears to the right.
- Click Update to save your changes.
Restricted Service Agreement
A message can be configured to appear at the left of the login fields on the login screen. This is intended for use as a Restricted Service Agreement, or a statement users agree to upon accessing the CC-SG. A user's acceptance of the Restricted Service Agreement is noted in the log files and the audit trail report.
To add a restricted service agreement to the CC-SG login screen:
- Select the Require Acceptance of Restricted Service Agreement checkbox to require users to check an agreement box on the login screen before they are allowed to enter their login information.
- Enter your message:
- Select Restricted Service Agreement Message if you want to enter the banner text directly.
- Type an agreement message in the text field provided. The maximum length of the text message is 10,000 characters.
- Click the Font drop-down menu and select a font for the message.
- Click the Size drop-down menu and select a font size for the message.
- Select Restricted Service Agreement Message File if you want to load a message from a text (.txt) file.
- Click Browse. A dialog window opens.
- In the dialog window, select the text file with the message you want to use, and then click Open. The maximum length of the text message is 10,000 characters.
- Click Preview to preview the text contained in the file. The preview appears in the banner message field above.
- Click Update to save your changes. The updates will appear on the login screen the next time a user accesses CC-SG.