Configuring Logging Activity
You can configure CC-SG to report to external logging servers and specify what level of message is reported in each of the logs.
To configure CC-SG logging activity:
- Choose Administration > Configuration.
- Click the Logs tab.
- To assign an external log server for CC-SG to use, type the IP address in the Server Address field under Primary Server.
- Click the Level to Forward drop-down arrow and select an event severity level. All events of this level or higher will be sent to the logging server.
- To configure a second external log server, repeat steps 3 and 4 for the fields under Secondary Server.
- Under CommandCenter Log, click the Level to Forward drop-down menu and select a severity level. All events of this level or higher will be reported in CC-SG's own internal log.
- Click Update Configuration to save your changes.