Adding an AD Module to CC-SG
Important: Create appropriate AD user groups and assign AD users to them before starting this process. Also, make sure that you have configured the CC-SG DNS and Domain Suffix in Configuration Manager. See Configuring the CC-SG Network.
To add an AD module to CC-SG:
- Choose Administration > Security.
- Click the Authentication tab.
- Click Add to open the Add Module window.
- Click the Module Type drop-down menu and select AD from the list.
- Type a name for the AD server in the Module name field.
- The maximum number of characters is 31.
- All printable characters may be used.
- The module name is optional and is specified only to distinguish this AD server module from any others that you configure in CC-SG. The name is not connected to the actual AD server name.
- Click Next to proceed. The General tab opens.