Bulk Copying Users
You can use Bulk Copy for users to copy one user's user group affiliations to another user or list of users. If the users receiving the affiliations have existing group affiliations, the existing affiliations will be removed.
To perform a Bulk Copy for users:
- In the Users tab, click the + symbol to expand the user group that contains the user whose policies and privileges you want to copy, and then select the user.
- Choose Users > User Manager > Bulk Copy. The Username field displays the user whose policies and privileges you are copying.
- In the All Users list, select the users that will be adopting the policies and privileges of the user in the Username field.
- Click > to move a user name to the Selected Users list.
- Click >> to move all users to the Selected Users list.
- Select the user in the Selected Users list, and then click < to remove the user.
- Click << to remove all users from the Users in group list.
- Click OK to copy.