Assigning a User to a Group
Use this command to assign an existing user to another group. Users assigned in this way will be added to the new group while still existing in any group they were previously assigned to. To move a user, use this command in conjunction with Delete User From Group.
To assign a user to a group:
- In the Users tab, select the user group to which you want to assign a users.
- Choose Users > User Group Manager > Assign Users To Group.
- The user group you selected appears in the User group name field.
- Users who are not assigned to the target group appear in the Users not in group list.
- Select the users you want to add from this list, and then click > to move them to the Users in group list.
- Click the >> button to move all users not in the group to the Users in group list.
- Select the users you want to remove from the Users in group list, and then click the < button to remove them.
- Click the << button to remove all users from the Users in group list.
- When all the users have been moved to the appropriate column, click OK. The users in the Users in group list will be added to the selected User Group.