Restore All Configuration Data to a KX2, KSX2, or KX2-101 Device
The Full restore option allows you to restore all configuration data in a backup file to a KX2, KSX2, or KX2-101 device.
To restore all configuration data to a KX2, KSX2, or KX2-101 device:
- Click the Devices tab and select the device you want to restore to a backup configuration.
- Choose Devices > Device Manager > Configuration > Restore.
- In the Available Backups table, select the backup configuration you want to restore to the device.
- Restore Type: select Full.
- Click OK.
- Click Yes to restart the device. A message appears when all user and system configuration data has been restored.