Restore Blade Servers Ports to Normal KX2 Ports
This section applies only to the blade chassis without an integrated KVM switch, such as HP BladeSystem series.
You may re-configure blade servers beneath the virtual blade chassis as normal KX2 ports in the Devices tab.
To restore blade servers to normal KX2 ports:
- In the Devices tab, select the KX2 device whose blade servers you want to re-configure as normal KVM ports.
- Change the blade port group for these blade servers to a non-blade port group.
- In CC-SG, choose Devices > Device Manager > Launch Admin. The KX2 Admin Client opens.
- Click Port Group Management.
- Click the blade port group whose group property you want to change.
- Deselect the Blade Server Group checkbox.
- Click OK.
- Exit the KX2 Admin Client.
- The virtual blade chassis disappears in the Devices tab. Now you can re-configure the blade server ports as normal KX2 ports in CC-SG. See Configure a KVM Port.