Manage the Neighborhood Configuration
You can deactivate or rename any CC-SG units in the Neighborhood configuration. Deactivating a CC-SG unit causes it to become unavailable in the Neighborhood members list in the Access Client. Or you can refresh all members' data, such as the firmware version or unit status, in the Neighborhood configuration.
To deactivate or rename the CC-SG units in the Neighborhood, or retrieve the latest data
- Choose Administration > Neighborhood.
- Click the column header to sort the table by that attribute in ascending order. Click the header again to sort the table in descending order. Optional.
- Manage the members now.
- To deactivate a CC-SG unit, deselect the Active checkbox next to the unit.
- To change a Secure Gateway Name, click the name, type a new one and press Enter. The name must be unique.
- To retrieve all CC-SG units' latest data, click Refresh Member Data.
- To always terminate users' existing connection sessions when they switch to another CC-SG unit, select the Disconnect Active Sessions when Switching Secure Gateways checkbox. Otherwise, deselect the checkbox.
- Click Send Update to save the changes and distribute the latest Neighborhood information to the other members.