Internal Sales Executive
London / The Midlands, UK
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Internal Sales Executive will be working with the sales and marketing teams to promote commercial Data Centre Solutions including Intelligent Cabinet Power Distribution units (IPDU’s), Cabinets / containment and remote access products. This quota carrying position allows you to develop your sales skills with a view to ultimately moving towards a field sales position.
- Calling exiting customers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and to uncover further sales opportunities;
- Develops sales leads by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing information.
- Contact prospective customers to determine needs via phone
- Help to arrange and administer various events to include Consultants briefings, partner training, customer seminars and training.
- Fully maintain and ensure all sales activity and opportunities are in the company’s Sales Force CRM system. Prepare sales reports as required
- Learn about the Data Centre industry from colleagues and from your own efforts.
- Acquire skills of the industry market and competitors activity and keep relevant colleagues updated;
- Learn the company’s USP’s, products/services to facilitate your development;
- Relay customer feedback to Account Managers.
- Work consistently to achieve targeted sales throughout the year.
- Abide by the Legrand Core Values and Code of Ethics and strive to meet and exceed the Group’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) commitments.
Job Competencies/Key Skills:
- Able to develop and maintain excellent working relationships at all levels;
- An organised and structured working style;
- A flexible attitude to work and working hours;
- Excellent planning & time management skills;
- Able to recognise new business/sales opportunities, especially relating to specification sales
- Ability to work closely with the Legrand team based in the London office, to collaborate in finding leads and sharing information;
- Well organised and able to prioritise and multi task;
- Self-motivated and capable of dealing with fast moving and varied events which are demanding;
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills and able to deal with people at all levels both in and outside the business;
- Computer literate - Microsoft office skills.
Lots of enthusiasm with a can do attitude
A good team player
Appointment generation skills
High level of customer service and administrative skills
Experience of outbound/inbound selling
Enthusiasm to learn new sales skills and technologies
Strong desire to overachieve revenue goals
Excellent organizational skills
Fluency in English
Excellent phone communication skills
Knowledge of IT, Data Centres, Power/Electrical beneficial
Experience of Sales Force CRM system would be beneficial
(Candidates will be rated on the following during the selection/interview process)
We are looking for individuals with the following attributes:)
Please forward your applications to: email@example.com
Find Out More And Apply Today