West India (based in Mumbai)
The key role of the Technical Sales Manager, West India is to establish and manage the business development and pre & post-sales support for Raritan West India towards achieving short and long term business and financial objectives.
The Technical Sales Manager, West India, in conjunction with the Country Director, India and Marketing Manager, Asia Pacific will develop and execute the West India Business Plan and Marketing Plan for Raritan and subsequently work on the execution of such agreed plans to align and maximize the respective marketing and sales efforts in West India.
The Technical Sales Manager, West India is responsible for ensuring Raritan West India meets its business targets that are set during the development of the business and marketing plans.
The Technical Sales Manager, West India is also responsible for maintaining the company values and integrity and ensuring that all business conducted in Wets India meets and exceeds that required by Raritan and local law.
The Technical Sales Manager, West India is requited for travel throughout the region from time to time. This crucial role is pivotal to the success of Raritan India’s overall commercial objectives and forms a strong, confident ‘conduit’ between the organizations business development efforts, the third party Partner organizations who promote/support the Raritan brand; and end-user customers who use Raritan equipment in ‘day to day’ I.T Operational environments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports directly to the Country Director, India & Southeast Asia.
- Develop and maintain Raritan West India’s customer accounts.
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to both prospective and existing end-user customers.
- Collaborate and liaise with Distributors and Resellers to provide end-customers product and sales support.
- Confidently articulate Raritan’s organization value through Regional Sales Manager, West India to Channel Partners, Management and end-user customers.
- Work closely with Channel partners, Product Management and Marketing teams to design and execute pre-agreed strategies built around developing incremental business growth within the agreed geographical regions and/or pre-agreed accounts.
- Actively manage the West India sales pipelines and ensure it’s accuracy and maximum efforts are made to close all reported sales opportunities from distributors & resellers.
- Responsible for account coordination / communication
- Conduct outside sales calls to prospective customers and site visits to existing customers
- Analyze customers’ needs and recommends appropriate types of services, upgrades or additional services
- Early identification of customers’ demands and sales trends of emerging (broad and communications) technologies to enhance our vision and solutions aimed at target market segments
- Negotiate contracts with premiere organizations and business partners
- Deliver high level strategic customer presentations and proposals when required.
- Design and executive pre-agreed business plans.
- Meet and exceed pre-agreed business development sales objectives.
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Possess solid presentation skills.
- Be success and team-oriented.
- Enjoy new challenges.
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization.
- Personally be involved in key sales campaigns and providing “deal making” guidance to all channel partners.
- The successful candidate should have 7-10 years of experience within an IT sales and / or technical business development environment.
- Must have strong relationship building skills, especially with end customers – both at mid to senior levels.
- The successful candidate should have a solid understanding of Channel sales and End User representation within an IT environment having operated in a similar capacity in an IT or related organization targeting Enterprise End User Accounts.
- Understanding of IT Networking, Power, Management and/or related environments.
- The candidate should also be well versed with the latest IT networking infrastructure technologies and trends.
- Should have good knowledge of Data Centre Environment (cooling, power, networking, cabling etc.)
- Must be good in English (Spoken & written)
- Hands on person for doing demo’s and post-sales support independently
- Business development.
- Channel strategy and operations.
- Conflict and resolution management capabilities.
- Executive-level liaison and communication.
- Demonstrated history in achieving sales targets
- Good communication skills – written, meetings, presentations
- Enterprise-level solution sales capability within enterprise IT infrastructure market
- Negotiation skills.
- Proven client relationship management experience
- Good technical understanding
- Understanding of various IT network platforms and configurations (LAN/WAN).
- Understanding of a variety of server manufacturers and (OS) operating systems.
- Ability to work remotely and independently
Applicants who are interested, please send full resume with current salary, expected salary and date of availability to:
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Find Out More And Apply Today